We invite publishers, repositories, libraries and other holders of scholarly publications to join the open call for content by submitting a proposal by November 5th at the latest. Winners of the call will be awarded a sum of money that enables them to open up their valuable content for text and data mining.
Why you should join
By opening your content up for text and data mining through the OpenMinTeD platform, you will increase your content’s visibility and impact. Winners of this call will be awarded € 7.000 (for small bids) or € 17.500 (for larger bids) including VAT and expenses to implement the connection of their content to the OpenMinTeD infrastructure.
How to join the call
You can join the call by submitting a CV and a proposal of maximum 10 pages by November 5th. The proposal has to consist of a document (Font family Arial, 11 font size running text, pdf) and the following structure/format:
- Tender title
- Contact person and affiliation, email, telephone, address
- Description of tender proposal
- Option selected (see three options for connecting content) and justification
- Detailed description of content provided and current users
- Description of new of potential usages and scenarios for text mining
- People and experience: details of staff, capabilities, institutional and individual experience
- Risk assessment, which risks are foreseen and how they will be managed
- Cost information: breakdown of costs excluding VAT, estimated number of days to be contributed to the project
- Short Curriculum Vitae for individual researches OR short memory/description for institutions/small enterprises.
A Curriculum Vitae (or memory/description) has to be uploaded separately.
A review committee will judge the proposals based on the selection criteria. They aim at reviewing and communicating the results within 2 weeks after the call closes.
Check the Agenda for important dates and deadlines.
Submit your proposal
You can submit your proposal and CV through the online submission form.
For questions and support, go to the support page on the OpenMinTeD.