Funding payments will be awarded to each tender, being organized into two payments, one half at the start of the project after delivery and successful approval by the core committee of deliverables T.1 and T2. and another half at the end of the project after delivery and successful approval by the core committee of deliverables T.3 and T4.
Deliverables & payments for Phase II (Service providers):
- Deliverable T.1: Project plan (1/8 of individual tender budget)
- Deliverable T.2: Use case and example usage scenario description of tender prototype (1/8 of individual tender budget)
- First Payment
- Deliverable T.3: Documented code and API with open licenses for the prototype application (2/4 of individual tender budget).
- Deliverable T.4: Final report and project dissemination report (blog post, tutorial in ADAPT tool*) (1/4 of individual tender budget).
- Second Payment
(*) Instructions for the tutorial:
- Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to ask for an Adapt account
- Create your tutorial using the ADAPT tool. You can find an example of a course here.
- For any additional information and support, please contact (email@example.com)